Registered Yoga Instructor
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
BA, School of Communications and Theater
- Comprehensive 200-hour yoga training through Rizzieri Institute of the Healing Arts
- Registered & Certified through the Yoga Alliance
- Level I Reiki Practitioner
Hobbies and Interests:
- Family… No one makes me laugh harder; feel more comforted or keeps me on my toes like my three kids, two dogs and husband, David.
- Deepening my practice and my understanding of Hatha Yoga is an open ended process.
- Continuing yogic education through workshops, certification programs and self education allow me to diversify my teaching and offer my students new ways to apply and practice yoga.
- My goal as a yoga teacher is to present this 3000 year-old science in an inviting, fun and uncomplicated way – allowing my students to grow in their individual practice, at their own pace.
- Writing children’s picture books is a joy – being published would be…PRICELESS!
Quotes and Thoughts:
- Words are powerful, and therefore sometimes, we should just listen and remain quiet. I call it exercising common sense.
Click here for a printer friendly version of Lynn's Bio.