Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
Certified Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant
Registered BlackBelt Tae Kwon Do Instructor
Registered Amateur Kickboxer
- In my ten years as a Personal Trainer I have worked with over 1,500 individual clients.
- Over the past three years I have been working with several doctors helping them and their patients design programs to dramatically improve their quality of life.
- I have been teaching Tae Kwon Do in several schools for the past 18 years.
- I kick boxed as an amateur for 7 years in Central Texas with a record of 18 wins 5 losses.
- US Army Combat Medic (7years)
Hobbies and Interests:
- I spend the majority of my time training people, which leaves me little time for hobbies, however I spend about an hour and a half 6 days a week in the gym doing some form of strength training and cardiovascular conditioning. I feel great about myself because of that!
- My interests include basically all sports, great action movies, great restaurants, days on the beach, reading about trends in fitness, and keeping an eye on current events in the world
Quotes and Thoughts:
- “Lets go muscles”
- “You can and will do it”
- “ If not now, then when?”
- I know they may sound corny but I actually say these things. I feel that it is very important for me to be tough on most clients but funny in my approach. Did you know that a smile burns calories too? I will always try to make fitness fun but always remember why I am here.
- When I knock on your door you will workout.
- Have a GREAT day!!!
Click here for a printer friendly version of Richard's Bio.